1. To request a LEI code, fill out the request form, submit your information and pay for the service by bank transfer (online banking) to ES3820960603353472318404/ES5900491662782710097244 or Credit/PayPal card.
2. The applicant agrees that, by submitting the form, he/she accepts the terms and conditions presented by the LEI code. The applicant grants all the rights to the LEI code to request a LEI code on its behalf. The LEI code can assign the terms and conditions from the RapidLei srevice, provided below, on behalf of the applicant: https://rapidlei.com/documents/global-lei-system-terms/
3. The applicant confirms that it has full authority to apply for a LEI on behalf of a legal entity.
4. The LEI code will start the registration process of the LEI soon after the applicant has made the payment.
5. The LEI code will be issued as soon as possible after the payment has been made. In most cases the LEI code will be issued in 24 hours. In some cases, it could take a complete week.
6. If the applicant has submitted insufficient information, the LEI code will contact him/her, by e-mail or by the phone number submitted, in order for the autorization/power of attorney letter to be available or any other document that certifies that it is authorized to request a LEI on behalf of the legal entity.
7. The purchase will be considered completed if the information has been submitted and the funds paid.
8. The LEI code will have the right to decline the request. In the case of being declined, the LEI code will refund the applicant the full amount.
9. Applicable Law. This contract and any dispute or claim (including non contractual disputes or claims) resulting from or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be ruled by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
10. Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to solve any dispute or claim (including non contractual disputes or claims) resulting from or in connection with this contract or its subject matter , or formation.
Prices and payment terms
1. Applicable prices are displayed on the website https://codigolei.certificados.eu/.
2. The LEI code will not charge the applicant for the administration of the LEI code. Applicants will be charged only for requesting or for renewing the LEI code.
3. We accept credit card or PayPal payments.
4. Payments will be accepted in EUR.